Kaikki ajat ovat UTC

Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 10 viestiä ] 
Kirjoittaja Viesti
ViestiLähetetty: Ma Tammi 14, 2008 6:08 pm 
Poissa
GS-professori

Artikkeli kuvineen:

http://www.spbac.narod.ru/potemkina.htm

"Tatianas technique: "usually women juggle by weights weighing 8 kg, men - 16 kg, and Tatiana can toss up and catch weights weighing 24 kg. moreover by two hands simultaneously, also, with the closed eyes. 4 similar yet it did not see... " Tatiana potemkinaChempionat peace in weightlifting among the women is carried out only with 16- kg by projectile. The world record of Helen kapustinoy from it is Biysk it composes 226 points. Tatiana Potemkin to vapor of years ago showed 272 points. Now work with 16- kg by weight for it only limbering-up. It recently decided to explain its limit with 16 kg by weights in 10 min. It raised 272 times. Without the time by left hand this weight raised 750 times. Best official result Of potemkinoy in the jerk 24 kg in 10 min. - 95 leftists even 55 right, in the push by two 24 kg - 50 times (on the trainings - 80). Unofficial result in the jerk 24 kg - 130 times of right and 120 leftists. This is higher than the man results on Kazakhstan. Tatiana Potemkin: "weightlifting I value for the fact that here the woman can feel the beauty of the victory above the man pride".

Viimeksi muokannut caestus päivämäärä To Tammi 17, 2008 5:02 pm, muokattu yhteensä 1 kerran

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko:
ViestiLähetetty: Ma Tammi 14, 2008 8:02 pm 
Poissa
Mobilisaation Mestari ja IMALS

Hyvä caestus, näitä lisää!! Löytyisiko artikkelia David Klenovista??
Uskomattomia tuloksia.

Profiili  

ViestiLähetetty: Ti Tammi 15, 2008 7:37 am 
Poissa
Pro-kahvakuulajauhaja

http://www.spbac.narod.ru/

Kiittti loistavasta linkistä, löytyi meidänkin alueelta (Moskovskij raion), GS :aa harrastavan urheiluseuran osoite ja puhelinumero. Tuo seura "ЦФК Московского района" on näemmä keskittynyt kädenvääntöön, mutta järjestää esim maaliskuussa junioreiden GS-kisat. Tuonne pitää sännätä heti seuraavalla Pietarin reissulla.

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko:
ViestiLähetetty: To Tammi 17, 2008 2:45 pm 
Poissa
GS-professori

David Klenov
Давида Кленова

For the first time in the international Slavyansk universitete.Khar'kov established world record. On 21 April, 2006, into 12-00 David klenovs it raised 101 times in 9 min 40 s 40- kilogram weight by alternately left and right hand, costing by barefooted feet on by bit glass.

http://msu.kharkov.ua/content/view/76/
http://msu.kharkov.ua/gallery/subalbum_12.html

Video files: Dedication (4 Mb)
Performance of David V. Klenov (12 min, 160x120, 48 Mb)

Picture gallery

About the athlete

Klenov David, master of sport of USSR and Ukraine, fivefold world champion among veterans on weight sport, frequent champion of Ukraine, international competitions, sports and athletics meeting. Began to go in for weight sports when he was 40. Now, having 60 years behind he continues to dedicate all his spare time to favourite hobby – dumb-bells sport.
Achievements

Completing active participation in competitions of classic style, David passed to untraditional raising of different weights of dumb-bells, and obtained very quite good results in it, become the record-holder of Guinness book of records in the nomination of the weight press, weighing 32 kg, sitting on a bench alternately by the right and left arms during one hour (586 times). But the sportsman doesn’t stop on it, and wants to beat this result in his 60 (2006), leading to over 600 times. Besides David showed many high-class results with dumb-bells of different weight:

The press of weight 24 kg by the left arm - 701 time, Zaporozhie The press of weight 32 kg by the left arm - 311 time, Dokuchaevsk The clean and jerk of weight 40 kg by the left arm - 200 times, Athens
The press of weight 24 kg, sitting on a bench, alternately by the right arms left and during a 1th hour - 836 times, Koblevo
The clean and jerk 48 kg alternately during 30 min - 205 times, Kharkov
The clean and jerk 40 kg of alternately left, right, during a 1th hour - 473 times, Balakleya
The press of weight 40 kg alternately, standing on beaten glass barefooted during 30 min - 255 times, Balakleya

Lately David Klenov took for a rule: to show and give as a gift his own results for each birthday of the city he was invited. Here are some of them:

Weight 40 kg of Terespol, Poland - 306 times
Weight 48 kg Kharkov - 350 times
Weight 32 kg Vinnitza - 650 times
Weight 32 kg (by the left arm) Kherson - 225 times
Weight 32 kg (standing barefooted on beaten glass) Dnepropetrovsk
Weight is 40 kg of pgt. Belovodsk - 319 times
Weight 32 kg Hamburg, Germany - 814 times

More than money..

An athlete won sincere love and respect of the audience, especially abroad. Greeks, Poland, Germans, came and for some reason asked: how much does David earn by sport performances? And knowing that he does it as a hobby, propagandizing the healthy way of life, they were surprised very much. And after they tried to pick up unlifting dumb-bells, they interested in how long the sportsman is going to live after such physical jerks, they usually heard the answer: “not long, about 40-45 years yet", - on what curious audience laughed expressing doubt of his words. And Klenov always says: "Invite, send money, I will be always glad to arrive in your place, and to prove that I am still alive and able to do something. David is full of wishes not only to improve the results of already made records but also to perform new high results in various nominations.

Klenov goes in for sports and also gets young people to take part in dumb-bells. 9 masters of sport, 12 candidates became masters due to David Klenov, and lots of young sportsmen with a sports rating. Master pays especial attention to the work with young athletes, and always points out that sport helps to enter higher educational establishments. It is necessary to add, that an athlete conducts the healthy way of life, absolutely given up harmful habits, in particular: alcohol in 1981, and cigarettes in 1983.

Ahead new starts and new achievements. Wish him good luck!

Girevoy Sport läppää venäläiseltä forumilta:
http://girevoirybinsk.fastbb.ru/index.p ... 3592-----1
Yahont: I decided to solve the problem of the absence of heavy weights weighing 40, 48, 56, 64 and even 72 kg.
force must be developed and when three-five years you work with the weights that even of 32 kg it becomes "light...
...Well why only for power ekstrima, these weights are necessary generally for razvitichya of force and not only for the circus actors. Then weightlifting is many-sided, there are the even nontraditional forms of weightlifting, which also obtained acknowledgement,

to take David klenov's the same, who can sitting on the bench SQUEEZE OUT the weight 48 kg of more than 200 times (truth by alternately left right hand),

and these are more significantly power endurance than push with two two pudovkami. I consider that if the athlete makes a push with the weights 48 or 56 kg more than twenty times, this will be much more entertainment than two pudovkami of 150-185 times. Especially as if we some weightlifters with the weight category of more than 90 kg in the forces push two 32 kg of weight 150 times, then as him at the right time to work with 40 or 48 kg. I understand, that you place as the chief concern the so-called power endurance of weightlifter, but again I will be repeated, that weight these are not only push and jerk.

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko: Eduard Trusevich
ViestiLähetetty: To Tammi 17, 2008 5:04 pm 
Poissa
GS-professori

60-vuotias Davidin kilpakumppani, josta onkin jo yksi juttu ennestään artikkeli osiossa.

Eduard Trusevich
http://www.chas-daily.com/win/2006/12/2 ... .html?r=8&

Ventspilsskiy atlas from "Atlanta" Gold medal and the title of the champion of peace of weightlifting among the veterans the edward Of trusevich earned, after stepping over 60- summer boundary. In this year this reward of the highest test became in the money box of the athlete only - it became the first, also, on the world superiority on the the weight-lifting by dvoyebor'yu in the Moscow city Of lukhovitsy. Photo Photos of the author. Edward Of trusevich with the rewards of the last years. Tatiana LIYEPINYA The edward Of trusevich was borne in Belorussia. To the school there were 7 kilometers, so that compulsorily it was necessary to arise to the skis. Forced daily trainings soon let themselves be known - edward noted trainer, and in yr he became the champion of the city Of klimovichi and Mogilev region, and even in yr on the championship of Belorussia among yuniorov he became bronze prize-winner and it was included in the composition of composite. It fell in Latvia, when they called into the army. It fell into the sports club. It were occupied by sports-meet, by ski and weightlifting, he repeatedly became the champion of Baltic region. On the championship of the armed forces OF THE USSR in the 90's engaged themselves 4 places on weightlifting. After being demobilized, it began to work in Ventspilse. On the sport on entire 12 years it was necessary to forget - they let itself be known injuries. To return to the trainings it decided after encounter with ventspilsskimi weightlifters - champion of peace Vasiliy gin'ko and Artur tanchin. They wanted to create in the city club and invited to pouchastvovat' edward. The director of the Olympic center Of "ventspils", knowing all three athletes as people of serious, accomodation for the occupations isolated free of charge, and during April 2003- GO club approached the trainings. Very soon appeared the results, with which and on the serious competitions it is not shameful to appear. In the same 2003 at the 5th international tournament in Minsk on the nontraditional I see Vasiliy gin'ko's sport it established world record in the push of weight, and edward - in the jerk of weight in 5 minutes. Since then the edward with the younger athletes on the level began regularly and successfully to appear on the championships of Latvia. Twice it took "silver" on the championship of Europe among the veterans. To the championship of peace on weightlifting among seniorov, which in this year was passed to Hamburg, edward was prepared according to the special plan. Tournament assembled 50 participants from 10 countries, Latvia they represented 8 athletes. The basic rival of 60- summer edward was the five-fold champion of peace Ukrainian David klenov. But already in the first 5 minutes the edward of 110 times raised weight, after passing competitor to 17 lifts. It knew how to preserve the undertaken rate to the end of the competitions - entire preponderance of ventspilchanina in this form it composed 33 lifts. "gold" conquered Trusevich, also, on the championship of peace on the the weight-lifting by dvoyebor'yu (push plus jerk), that passed during October of this year in Moscow region. In the jerk it showed result unprecedented in its age category - 226 lifts in 10 minutes. Today ventspilsskiy club of weightlifters the "atlas" - one of the strong in Latvia. Here together with the deserved athletes are trained young people, including two girls. On the recently passed in OGRA - Soviet thermonuclear mirror machine championship of peace on weightlifting among yuniorov ventspilchane Maxim tkachuk and Ediys Of sergeys earned two bronze medals. Ediys became the youngest participant in the championship - to it only 15 years.

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko:
ViestiLähetetty: To Tammi 17, 2008 5:19 pm 
Poissa

Käsittämättömiä tuloksia 61 vuotiaalta joka on aloittanut treenaamisen vasta yli 40 vuotiaana! Olisi siinä amerikkalaisille ihmettelemistä kun istuen punnerrus 2 kert 32kg:llä 52 toistoa pidettiin kovana tuloksena!
Klenov teki samoilla painoilla 300!!! RKC:n jätkistä vain muutamat pystyvät punnertamaan 48 kg:tä. Klenov punnertaa istuen yli 200 kertaa!!
Amerikkalaisten tuloksista voisi sanoa että " pieniä ovat silakat joulukaloiksi"!

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko:
ViestiLähetetty: La Tammi 19, 2008 6:28 pm 
Poissa

SUUR KIITOS CAESTUS!!Tosi hieno kuulla kovista nostajista kisojen ulkopuolelta. Osa nostajista näemmä erikoistuu vanhoilla päivillään erikois nostoihin(en tiedä mikä olisi suomen kielen vastine sanalle feats).
Ikämiehet sekä naiset voivat tehdä uskomattomia tuloksia!
TODELLA INSPIROIVAA LUETTAVAA!

Profiili  

Viestin otsikko:
ViestiLähetetty: Ma Tammi 21, 2008 10:15 am 
Poissa
GS-professori

"Ikämiehet sekä naiset voivat tehdä uskomattomia tuloksia! "

37-vuotias nainen puolenvuoden harjoittelulla Ukrainan mestariksi
harjoittelemalla kolme krt / vko 15 - 20 min...

http://iz.com.ua/2008/01/10/chempionka- ... maljavkoj/

Stilisoitu artikkelin kökkö käännös Babel Fishillä:

The champion of peace the love Of cherepakha: Menya, until now, is called "malyavkoy"! into weightlifting son brought 37- summer woman, and strongest in the Ukraine it became after only half a year the trainings.

Love by Aleksandrovna we met through several days after the 15th international tournament of Vasiliy omel'chenko's memory, which passed to sport complex the "motor Of sich", where she conquered her sequential gold. In comfortable kafeshke under the cup of hot tea our conversation came out living and unprejudiced.

- why precisely weightlifting?
- everything because of the son…
- when you did arrive into weightlifting?
- with for weights it began to be occupied into 37 years.
- A of up to how many years it is possible to be occupied by this form of sport?
- there are no limitations in the age. And, and in America there are people, which appeared in the age category from 70 to 75 years.
- what still you would want to attain?
- there is in me one additional dream - I want to become Olympic champion. But, unfortunately, our form of sport is not Olympic.

Do you remember the first victory? What you did feel?
- o, certainly, I remember! Then it seemed me that I simply fly. For the first time with the weight. It began to be occupied on 10 January, 2002, and already on 26 June in Poltava there was the championship of the Ukraine.
And there, in all through half a year trainings, I became champion.
- A how you did deal before they did arrive into the sport?
- I was commercial worker. To this to herself business woman, stood on the market. Now I attempt to try itself in completely different business - these are electronic commerce, information technologies.
- as frequently you do leave to the platform?
- trainings pass 3 times a week. The time, when we are occupied - and this of 1.5-2 hours - for me are more not the training, but contact. I am trained 15-20 minutes - it raised weights as much, as is must, and everything ended on this.
- your son does drive with you to the competitions?
- son no, and daughter - it is constant with me, indeed we with it together participate. But now she a little remained, she arrived with the bronze from America. Disease became reason - it has angina, temperature rose above 40 degrees, and it already under the receipt was discharged from hospital.
- there are in you the tears of happiness from the victories?
- yes - in Moscow, when was caused my Victoria to the pedestal. Somehow heart thus was pressed, pride I felt that here my child, who for the first time arrived to the championship of peace, to such prestige competitions, leaves to the apex of glory.
- A your son does in no way deal with sport?
- now already no, but it carried out norm into the master of sport. As it began at the plant to work, so also it ceased to be occupied. But what is is plant? There man as slaves - along the hours visited, he left along the hours.
- grandsons you will also campaign to be occupied by sport?
- in the required order.
- weight-lifting?
- well, by what themselves they will select.

Profiili  

Näytä viestit ajalta:  Järjestä  
Aloita uusi ketju Vastaa viestiin  [ 10 viestiä ] 

Kaikki ajat ovat UTC